Sunday, October 19, 2008
I first noticed a fun meme at Irish Eyes are Smilin' and then Debi jumped in. She searched valiantly for the origination with no luck...but you can check out her blog to see a few other people who participated.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? Futurama, South Park, The Daily Show, Lewis Black's Root of All Evil, football, The Military Channel, The History Channel or something I taped on the DVR for us to watch "together"(Heroes, Lost, Eureka, Prison Break, Terminator, The Office, 30 Rock, Family Guy)
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? creamy italian
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? SUSHI...specifically the seaweed part
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? beer (he's not picky and sometimes likes to try something different) or Vodka/7up
5. Where did he go to high school? Egg Harbor Township, NJ
6. What size shoe does he wear? 13
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? miscellaneous computer parts....closets full...
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Italian sub w/oil and vinegar
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? corn on the cob
10. What is his favorite cereal? Used to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but lately various granola varieties
11. What would he never wear? a sweater - not sure if they're just not manly enough for him or just too uncomfortable for him...
12. What is his favorite sports team? Denver Broncos
13. Who will he vote for? he won't...so sad!
14. Who is his best friend? All of Chris's friends are like family to him...but I'd say currently... from high school would be Brett and college would be Wes - although if we're being honest - Wes has always been more of a husband like figure to Chris
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? get pregnant (he likes the kids - just not me BEING pregnant and all that it entails)
16. How many states has he lived in? 1
17. What is his heritage? According to him, basically all of Western Europe - but predominantly French, Luxumbourg(ian?), German, Welsh, and English
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? He usually gets an ice cream cake...if he's lucky!
19. Did he play sports in high school? football, wrestling, track (maybe a year or 2 of baseball?)
20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing military games with his brother on the computer or surfing computer geek web sites