Wednesday, October 28, 2009
It's been a long time since I went on an interview. In my last few years of employment, I had become much more accustomed to actually being the interviewer.So last night I mentally prepared for today's interview. Instead of counting sheep I thought up the Top 10 answers I probably shouldn't give when asked the infamous "What do you consider to be your biggest weakness?"
1. I’m frequently late.
2. I don’t drink enough water.
4. I get sick a lot.
5. I’m generally a very tired person.
6. I am easily frustrated by stupid people.
7. I’m pretty sarcastic.
8. I tend to be passive aggressive at times.
9. I spend too much time on Facebook, Twitter, and blogging.
10.My kids get sick a lot.
And what answer did I wind up giving? Would you believe they didn't even ask me this question? But if you are hiring and would like to give me a call, I would be more than happy to discuss it with you. My answer will knock your socks off and I guarantee that you'll want to hire me on the spot.